Cooking class in RomeExperience the unique cooking school in Rome “One day Chef”
“One day Chef” offers daily classes about Roman and Italian cuisine in a warm family atmosphere.
It is not a teamwork but individual work where everyone prepares a certain meal.
A minimal number of participants is 2.
It is centrally located and easily accessible.
What's cooking: Pasta, Stuffed pasta, Main courses, Deserts, Pizza & Bread
There are 3 kinds of classes:
Onedaypasta (traditional and fresh pasta)
Onedaysecondi (main dishes) and
Onedaydolci (sweets and cakes).
Each one is 3 hours long at lunch or dinnertime. It is possible to have just one of these courses or make a combination with two of them. The dishes are chosen according to seasonal availability.
The standard program in English includes:
- Welcome drink – Prosecco and variety of snacks
- Cooking hat, apron and tea towel (which you keep as a souvenir)
- Consumption of the dishes
- Coffee at the end
- Wine and water
- Recipes in English sent via Email
- Photos made during the cooking class sent via Email
- Participation certificate
- Insurance against accidents/injuries
Possible requests upon dishes for intolerances, food allergies and religion restrictions.